Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 260...return to the arbor part deux...

well I'm back on campus. Saturday we head out for Marc's church, the service is on Sunday morning, then we head out to Scioto that afternoon. Turns out we will be playing music at Scioto. that is way cool :) I love playing in that barn, its one of my favorite things...

Marrissa just commented that I look great in skinny jeans, that my legs are fabulous. Thanks Marrissa, a little awkward, but a complement that I'll take nonetheless. We are heading to see Toy Story 3 at midnight tonight. yay for being a college kid on tour, with a week off so we can go and see it :) so cool...

Tomorrow I do need to get somethings done. If I am going to do a dance at Marc's church I need to find a song and choreograph it pronto, then it would be nice to help with the service, maybe sit down with Marc, LIz and whoever else would like to help and plan a service :) that would be sweet...sounds like we hit the road late morning, early afternoon on saturday, keep praying for us, we're not done yet, and the exciting part is that God isn't either! yay :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment