Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 259...beach volleyball, gummy worms and gas stations

Today was a pretty chill day...nothing too special. I did get to go play beach volleyball this afternoon with my brother and his friends. I am really good at serving, but not so good at anything else! lol...

Now I am going to take a shower and get rid of my sand tan, make dinner and head to Barnes&Noble while mom and kevin go to church. I just want some alone time, and I have to call Zachariah early tonight since he is up so early to be at work. He works at 6am tomorrow! crazy, crazy, crazy kid. but I love him and I am so proud of him.

Today the gas station was crazy, I was just thankful to get in, get out and be done with it. probably the last time I get gas until August. I love Well Spring :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment