Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 263...you are good...



Marc’s Church is such an encouragement and a huge blessing! They people loved on us, and fed us so much! I love being used by God to touch his people. I often find myself wondering if why I am so blessed. I know that it is so I can give back to others that much more. Huge blessing equals huge responsibility.
Now we are at Scioto. I am in cabin Martha. I am a little sad to not have Noah’s Ark, but I am glad that if it does storm we won’t be dealing with flooding. I have Clarrissa, Emily, Bo Dara, Autumn and Emily from last year in my cabin. Also there is Ashton, Ashley, Kelly, Tiffany and Chelsea in the cabin. I can already see two distinct groups of girls in the cabin. Pray for unity.
We just met the Ohio Christian and Cedarville University teams. They seem super nice and really on fire for Christ. I am looking forward to getting to know them and serving with them this week!
cm

No comments:

Post a Comment