Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 253...sickness...

please pray for Eric, our fantabulous drummer, he is not feeling well. Some of the guys are not feeling well either. We're going to get to the bottom of this. Luke came to preschool small group swigging a bottle of airborne tablet water. His funny faces were priceless. I think Abby really enjoyed it :)

Today the preschoolers finger painted. wow. that took me back. I felt like I was six again. It was beautiful. I finger painted too, Katie insisted that I did, honest, I just didn't want to do it, okay, yes i did :) anyway, after finger painting we went to the moon. I know right? Zachariah told me via text that if more small groups were that interesting then maybe we would have more people interested in discipleship. He's probably right. that now goes on my prayer list. God, use me to make discipleship as interesting as an imaginative trip to the moon for adults.

so keep us in your prayers, we're doing well. its wednesday and we're still going strong. Praise the Lord!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment