Friday, June 25, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 268...come as you are, leave changed...

The theme this week at Scioto Senior High Youth Camp is Come as you are, leave changed.

I pray that God will continue to work in these teenagers lives. Tonight we had a prayer walk. The campers really enjoyed that I think...some of the girls took a long time at the last station, communion. I have taken this as a good sign. We have talked about surrendering our attitudes, our desires, our needs to Christ. I think that some of them may have done just that during the prayer walk.

I have again lost my voice. No worries its just hoarse from yelling. I have got to stop doing this to myself! I can't really talk, at least it doesn't hurt. Having strep was painful, having no voice now is just annoying :)

pray that we continue to be healthy, that God continues to use us and find us worthy of his service. We love you guys.

PS there are rumors of a camp wide pillow fight going to happen...oh boy. I hope Lisa and Jeff at least approve it. it would be hilarious...

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment