Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 266...



Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!
Today is my 21st birthday. wow. I am old :) Not really, its just odd to be over 20 years old. Zachariah is only 18. What a cougar right? LOL 
The camp sang Happy Birthday seven times to me today. SEVEN TIMES. I am just in awe of how much I am loved by the campers and the staff. I just can’t believe it. Autumn got me a really nice ornament and a bottle of sparkling apple cider. Autumn came out to the tree after we had cabin devotionals with a scarf wrapped around something. I was like, “what did you do?” then she took out the green glass bottle and I lost it. I laughed until tears squeezed out of my eyes. It was too funny. 
Seth had told me earlier in the breakfast line that he would wait to day Happy Birthday to me, so wait he did. He said it when were standing in line for lunch. It was great. I appreciated that he waited until it was unexpected and it meant so much! Thanks Seth for making me feel special on my birthday. Its difficult being away from home on that day. I share it with my brother, we are three years apart (two years, 364 days and 20 some hours if you ask him:) but born on the same day. I enjoy it. Its all I’ve ever known. 
Time to go sing for service, pray it goes well...
cm

No comments:

Post a Comment