Wednesday, April 7, 2010

wow...

im a little in awe of what God is doing in my life right now. He has brought me someone who is affectionate, who cares about me, who will listen to me babble on and on. okay, so i'm really in awe of what he is doing.

all i can say is WOW. just no words can do justice what is happening to me. Its sort of like a fairytale, but we are being pretty real about it. We are trying to remain friends, but its hard being so attracted to him! ah! I don't want to be a stumbling block. I don't want to be the cause of making him stumble. I want to glorify God in all we do. I mean that. ALL that we do. boundaries are to be set, and I think it would be cool to study a book of the Bible together.

keeping God the center of our relationship is so important to me. If I am going to do this, I want to be excellent in it. I want to glorify Him and give him all the praise for this wonderful connection to Zachariah.

Lord,
I am in awe of you. I desire to be closer to you. I desire to know you. I desire to be used by you. I ask that you continue to speak to me, continue to guide me through each day. I am so in love with you. I ask that you allow Zachariah and I to seek you together, that we wouldn't be selfish, that we would desire to know you more, deeper than ever before.

come be the fire inside of me
come be the flame upon my heart
come be the fire inside of me
until you and i are one

thank you Lord for all you are doing. I am so thankful. there is no one like you. there is no one like you. I love you. i love you. i love you. Holy Holy Holy are you Lord Almighty!
in Jesus' name,
AMEN.

well that's enough for today. I just wanted to record how happy I am. I'm completely radiant. I'm falling. I just want this to be the right thing to be falling for. I desire to be in love with Jesus first, then the other can come. I want Zach to have to grow closer to God to find my heart. I want him to have to search for my heart in God and in God alone. I am so happy. PRAISE THE LORD! let me remember this day when the going gets tough, let me remember how joyful my heart is.

Lord, I want to be this joyful always. I don't want my joy to be dependent on circumstances. Joy should be a reflection of who you are, not what I am going through. PRAISE THE LORD! amen :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment