Friday, April 16, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 199...forgiveness...

there is a God
who loves me
who wraps me in his arms
that is the place where im changed
that is where i belong

take me to that place Lord
to that secret place where
I can be with you
you can make me like you
wrap me in your arms
wrap me in your arms
wrap me in your arms

Psalm 119 : 25-32 
 25 I am laid low in the dust;
       preserve my life according to your word.

 26 I recounted my ways and you answered me;
       teach me your decrees.
 27 Let me understand the teaching of your precepts;
       then I will meditate on your wonders.
 28 My soul is weary with sorrow;
       strengthen me according to your word.
 29 Keep me from deceitful ways;
       be gracious to me through your law.
 30 I have chosen the way of truth;
       I have set my heart on your laws.
 31 I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD;
       do not let me be put to shame.
 32 I run in the path of your commands,
       for you have set my heart free.


Dearest Lord,
how can you love a wretch like me? I stand here now, broken, filthy, selfish, and scared and yet you wrap me in your arms and say. I. LOVE. YOU. how can this be? how can you love me? I don't know how, but I do know that you do. Forgive for not honoring you. Forgive me for not pursuing you enough. Consume O Lord. Come and fill me up with you. I lay down my life so you can live through me. Find me worthy. Find me faithful. You are God. You are beautiful, worthy of praise, You alone are good. Nothing this world could ever have can satisfy me like your love. I was made for your Glory. Show me what that means. Teach me to live according to your spirit and your love. Lord, I thank you for your unfailing love, your deep compassion, your good and perfect will. Lord, I love you, I love you, I love you.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

please pray that I remain pure mind, body, soul, spirit. pray that the Lord would consume me, that it is truly Christ alive inside of me and not myself. pray that I am found faithful. thank you. I covet your prayers and I am so thankful for your friendships. you all are so amazing. thank you. thank you. thank you.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment