Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 186...an invitation...

so I thought it was just absurd for Mitchell to spend Easter dinner away from home, on campus and away from people. so i invited him to come with me to my Grandma's house.

in a few minutes I'll be meeting up with Eric and Zach. I'm not sure if Callie and Kyle are joining us, but that would be cool. We are meeting at Jcpennys! one of my favorite stores :) I am going to check out some skirts for Wellspring. Also, I just want this one skirt. I am making the excuse of it being Easter...lol...

anyway, I just wanted to say that I really want Mitchell to come to my Grandparent's with dinner, but I think he might just make the excuse of "having too much to do" and not come. I just don't know what to do anymore. I try to get to know him, but he's just not interested. oh well! time to go hang out with Eric and Zach! yay!

I'll be back at the arbor tonight for some sleep! then its off to Grandma's for dinner. I'll be back again at the latest monday night! wohoo for another busy break!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment