Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 208...'dega...

today's NASCAR race is at Talledega. or as we NASCAR nuts all affectionately call it, 'Dega.

I love this race. Its like a 200 mile 'n hour parking lot. Its fascinating to watch the cars sling shot past each other, its also nerve wrecking when they try to go four wide into turn four.

well I do need to do some homework. I'm supposed to go over to Zachariah's room tonight @8 to help him organize his room. I'll also take my computer and my lab book so I can do my lab write up. This afternoon I'm going to watch the race, play some guitar, email my ministry leadership paper person to interview and then make dinner :)

here's to cozying up on the couch, watching the race and enjoying the thunderstorms! i do wish my boo was here, but im sure he's either napping or doing homework like a good kid. lol...

GO DALE JR #88 GO!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment