Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 197...study, nap, study, repeat...

Its that time of the semester yet again. crunch time. this is when push comes to shove and you realize who your true friends are. Whether you actually spend time with them doesn't mean anything. Its usually if you miss them a whole lot, then you realize you truly love them. I miss Marc and kyle and Callie, e and b. I miss hanging out with them! They are super cool peeps. Also I miss my roommates! I hardly ever see them. I guess I didn't think being in a relationship would completely compromise all my time.

yet part of me doesn't mind one bit. I still need to nurture those relationships. I deeply care about my friends. I pray for them daily and I want to keep in touch with them, but I also know they are really busy too :)

I am so incredibly happy. I am so *sigh* living in a dream! Someone pinch me! Zach looks at me like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world. Its very overwhelming. I just hope he is beginning to understand how much he means to me and how much I care for him. Its officially been a week. I've got to SLOW DOWN. I've got to just stop and smell the roses for a while. I've got two more years here, there is no rush. none at all. Besides I'm going to be an RA next year! EEP!

I interviewed Casey Mellinger for that yesterday. For PSY 110 I have to write a mentoring session reflection paper. I'm excited to start that tonight. As soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to start writing it :) For some reason, I've been able to get a head start on all my homework. its such a blessing! I just pray that I don't fall behind! That would be terrible.

so. I'm asking that you keep praying for my relationship with Christ. As Paul says, that I would continue to work out my salvation with fear and trembling. I also would covet your prayers regarding Zachariah. Our relationship is so beautiful. Its truly remarkable how great friends we are, and how much I care for him :) also, keep my friends in your prayers. I love them so much. I would be nothing without them!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment