Monday, April 12, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 194...confessions of the heart...

Sunday, April 11, 2010
Happy Birthday Grandma!

today is my Grandmother's birthday! Zachariah is coming with me to celebrate her birthday! I am excited for him to meet my family. this is going to be fun! I am a little nervous :) 

so i've never stayed up almost all night talking to someone. i've never spend time with someone that when we are together, time seems to cease to exist, and yet it still FLIES BY. three hours just DISAPPEAR! like a blink of an eye. I adore spending time with Zachariah. I also adore spending time with Jesus, and of course my friends.

trying to find the delicate balance of keeping in touch with friends, but also having alone time with God and just alone time with myself, and then throwing a budding relationship in the mix isn't actually coming out to be my most graceful of days...

Zachariah is an amazing warrior of the King. He is strong, compassionate, deep, godly, spirit-filled, dashingly handsome, and just so funny. I have never met someone who I have connected with this much. Its downright scary. I'm not even sure if I should be writing this for you all to see. Its a little frightening. I am just holding on to Jesus. I have found a couple of passages in Philippians and Philemon to hold on to. I will post those tomorrow.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment