Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 198...shadow...

last night Zachariah and I took a walk around the "p" loop (or the upside down b loop as Shelby Love and I like to call it) we shared prayer requests and then we prayed together. Him first, then me. It was awesome. I loved it. I am so thankful.

On our first walk around the loop, we encountered a little cat. I thought that it was just a stray, but after it followed us for a couple of minutes, Zach spotted its collar. I named it Shadow, mostly because I think its a girl, and she's super cute.

Shadow followed us for our second loop and then followed us all the way to the edge of campus! Something struck me about the way the cat was darting ahead and surveying the area ahead. Then she also would try to rub our legs and I had to stop walking sometimes to not trip over her! but anyways, thats my little anecdote for the day. Shadow. she's super cute. and so is Zachariah. well, he's more along the lines of dashingly handsome. :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment