Monday, April 26, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 209...joyful...

have you ever had someone inspire you to be a better person? someone who you looked at and challenged your soul? someone who challenges you to be your best and give your best all the time.

I've been very fortunate to have a couple of these people in my life. Now I have Zachariah Deitrich.

I don't think i've ever seen that kid angry. frustrated? yes. angry? no. also, he is always kind to me. He is a musician, a songwriter, and most importantly a passionate pursuer of Christ.

well, this is going to be cut short. because you see, well its like this. its 11:30 at night. im taking a study break. Zachariah and I are going to walk the P loop with Jesus. catch you later.

see? totally growing in Christ together. gotta love it.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment