Wednesday, March 10, 2010

come away with me...

i feel it again. i feel the call, the call from Almighty God to "come away with me" and I just can't believe it. Is it awful i noticed Paul wasn't there tonight? Or if he was, im not aware of him as I thought. I feel HORRIBLE about this. ugh. *sigh* Why do I do this? Why do I do this to myself. I need to be patient. I need to rest in God's promise of fulfilling the desires of my heart...

Lord,
forgive me for becoming distracted. I praise you that I was able to focus completely on you once the service started, but forgive me for not having you as my focus the entire time. I don't know what to do with this desire within me. Can you do something about it? Will you show me what it is that I am supposed to learn from this? I am asking WHAT and not WHY GOD? Please, I want to know you more, I want to know what you have for me and those around me. I desire to be yours O God. Teach me what it means to live by the Spirit, Lord to dwell in your presence all day long. O Lord, find me faithful, find me serving your Kingdom and your name. I love you. I am in awe of you.
In Jesus' name,
AMEN.

so im going to answer the call. quick wash of my face, and im off. im off to go walk around campus, don't worry i'll have my phone on me and i'll wear white so i can be seen :) thanks for all your prayers and support everyone. I love each of you very very much!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment