Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 162...asking...

so lately i've been dealing with some pretty strong desires within my heart. one of them is the desire to be in a relationship. I desire someone to know me, someone that i can also know down to the core, someone who can depend on me to always be there, an encouragement and their number one fan (well second to Jesus of course) I desire someone to travel life with. I'm not quite sure why this has been tearing a hole in my chest lately, but it has.

Tonight at Bible Study, Clark spoke about hearing God's voice.

I have heard God's voice, well not heard it, but at least I've "felt" it. I know that God has gotten me out of some rough spots, and has also used other people to encourage me.

Then Clark said something else. We should be asking God for stuff. I pray and ask God for things for other people, but i've never really asked God for anything myself. Maybe I should try it. I am going to. I am going to ask God to things. I am going to begin asking him for the desires of my heart. I want someone who I can love. I want to be there to encourage someone, help them to follow God more than they could by themselves. I want to refresh someone else in Christ.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment