Saturday, March 6, 2010

let me sign...

take a listen: 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CkkRD2yiY


LET ME SIGN - Robert Pattinson
lyrics:
She was standing there by the broken tree
Her hands were all twisted she was pointing at me
I was damned by the light coming out of her eyes
She spoke with a voice that disrupted the sky
She said ' Walk on over to the bitter shade,
I will wrap you in my arms and you'll know you've been saved'
Let me sign, let me sign,"



~ 'm not sure why I like this song, maybe its the vocal. At first when I heard Robert Pattinsons' voice I was like, geez, talk much? But the more I listen to him sing, I just get this stir of passion and longing in my spirit. Its that feeling that I think all singers share. Its when your singing become more than just from your lungs and your throat, its coming from your toes, and your fingertips, and the top of your head, and its welling up deep from the deepest pit of your soul, pouring out of your mouth, your eyes, every pour in your skin is oozing the vocals....goodness I love when I can do that. It makes me feel so alive. This is the next song I will do at open mic night if there is a keyboard or piano. I will do this and rock it :)


cm

No comments:

Post a Comment