Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 170...remember me...

today Mom and I are going to see Remember Me. Its the new Robert Pattinson movie. I do like Robert Pattinson, but I'm not a crazed fan girl, really i'm not. honest.

**spoiler alert** for REMEMBER ME **spoiler alert**

well that was a bad decision. I liked the movie, but it was so slow. the plot sort of stunk to be honest. I liked the romance and the story, but the dads are just Crap! The cop isn't even a good cop! Tyler's Dad is a apathetic father, but he really isn't, he just doesn't know how to balance work and family. completely predictable, but the acting was good, and I did enjoy seeing Robert in action! I did like the story, really. But I don't think the 9/11 reference was a good idea. at all. I did care about Tyler, but I just don't understand why it was used. I feel like it came out of left field. I would like to see it again, but I don't think its worth it if you want a really good film. It was good, but not great.

The character development hit home for me. Its all about emotional struggle and the "unfairness" of life. I like dramatic, and emotions are my favorite :) everyone who knows me, knows this. I love to express myself, and Tyler is a writer. He writes to his brother, but I also have a feeling he writes other things as well. Maybe you should see this movie and tell me what you think. I don't think it was a bad film, I just think it could have been so much better...

**spoiler alert passed**

now begins the debate to go to church tonight. where do i go? I really don't fit in with the youth, but I really don't feel completely grown up enough to go to "Big People" church...part of me wants to hang out with Dad at home. i never get to do that. i hardly see him....hmmm. what to do indeed...

cm

1 comment: