Monday, March 15, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 168...come this far...

i've come this far. God won't let me go. that's the important thing to remember. I've got all these desires swirling around in my veins. I desire to change the world. I want people to know Jesus the way I know him. I know him as the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings. I also know him as the friend who never lets go, who always listens, who is always there. I know him as the lover of my very soul. He's the only one who will never dislike me for being who I truly am. He will always understand me, even if I fail to understand myself. Sometimes I just don't get why I do things, or even why I think a certain way. But Jesus does. That's amazing. I guess I just wanted to acknowledge that I've come this far. Regardless of what happens, I will be okay,

He loves me. Oh how he loves me...

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment