Friday, March 5, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 158...growing...

Lord,
how do I thank you for all you've done? i have been so blind. so ignorant to your love and your hand. You have sent so many people into my life. Britta is such a blessing and a confidant. I love her. Thank you for her friendship. Father I am growing so much. I am so thankful for this time. I am so very blessed. Thank you for providing for me all that you do. You alone are worthy of my praise and adoration. I love you. I love you.
In Jesus' name,
amen

i have been growing so much these past months here at the arbor. God has been stretching me, knocking me down a few pegs and allowing me to sit in his presence. I am just in awe of what God is doing. he's amazing...

well i need to catch some sleep before Paul and I play at 2am for the 24 hour worship event.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment