Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 173...the end...

well its time to wave good bye to spring break :( I love break, I get to catch up on sleep, do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty about it! but alas, I return to Spring Arbor tomorrow. I return to campus for a quick drop off of groceries, then I head over to Jackson for church at the Y. *sigh* I am going to miss home, and I'm going to miss the FREEDOM to do whatever i want. I've read a lot, and I've also written a lot this week. Its been nice to just relax. I pray that everyone at the arbor makes it back safe and they come back rested.

well i do have lots to do today. laundry, pack my car, bookstore browsing (okay, so that's what I WANT TO DO, but i'm going to do it, because it is STILL spring break!)

 this just marks the end of spring break! I think there are seven weeks left in the semester! so exciting! we're almost done! WAHOO! then it'll be time for Well Spring! eep! :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment