Monday, March 29, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 180...ready, set, EXPLORE...

Saturday, March 27, 2010
today is choir tour DAY THREE

we spent the morning on the bus going to Columbus, OH for our adventure in COSI.

I went around COSI with Eric Joseph, Zach Deitrich and Janee Knight. We had lots of fun. At least I did :)

there was a cool village laid out in the theme of "Progress". it was cool. Started at like 1863 then went up to 1962. I loved the television studio. There were some kids in it, and they were super cute. I didn't want to be creepy, but I kinda wanted to stay and watch :) lol...

so Zach and I have been becoming great friends. I'm thankful for that. He's super cool. He's a great seatmate. and yes, b-t-dubs, I am sick. ugh. so not cool.

alright that's it. end of day three!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment