1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
i really enjoy afternoon in to evening. I like the time after lunch when you grab a coffee, curl up on the couch (or on the quiet floor of the library) and read/get homework done. My Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule is absolute bliss :)
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Starbucks. Anything there. I love espresso. Caramel Macchiatos are my favorite. (if you don't know what that is, it is caramel syrup in the bottom of the cup, steamed milk poured in, then two shots espresso poured over top, and some more caramel on top. and its NOT STIRRED. i love it)
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I wish that my mother could have another kidney transplant. she has been taken off the transplant list in the state of michigan.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
my optimism. and my day dreams. i tend to be thinking, then continue out loud. people tease me that im a dreamer. so sue me. lol....
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I would say the Original Star Trek, since I grew up watching it. But now that they new movie has come out, and Zachary Quinto is Spock, I'm going to unashamedly claim that I should be the new Uhura. just saying that Spock and I would make a great couple!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would like to play piano well. I play okay, but not great by any means. I would like to play that instrument well.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
I would go to Australia in a heart beat. If someone handed me a ticket right now, i'd throw a bag together, empty my bank account and go. no questions asked.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
well, i have been told i can sing quite well, so picking a genre. alternative rock. that's my dream. something like Fireflight, Flyleaf, and Paramore smushed together...
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Target. I love that they have everything. that would make the $10,000 so much sweeter.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I would live right now. I have such a burden for our culture today, that I can't ignore it and say, oh, I would like to be a pioneer girl like Laura Ingalls Wilder, which i really would, but not now that i've grown up some. right now is just fine.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
either black or purple. not quite sure if i could do the ALL BLACK forever, but purple is my favorite color, so that would be cool...
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
well, im thinking that i am the most like Doc, but I can be Happy as well.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Never Take Friendship Personal - Anberlin
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
well, most of my readers know this, but for the sake of the party, I'm a NASCAR fan. Well, that's sort of an understatement. NASCAR is a huge passion of mine. I usually fore go spending time with people on sunday afternoon, just so i can watch the race, that's how much i like it. Also, i've been to a few races, and I did spend many summers at Owosso Speedway in Owosso, MI. I love spending Saturday night at the race track. its the perfect day...