Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 156...understand then be understood...

Lord,
give me the desire to understand first, then to be understood. Let me work first to understand someone before I want to be understood myself. Give me opportunities to listen, and to understand others. Take away this selfish desire to be wanted and understood from me. I don't want it anymore. I desire to understand. I desire to know other people and where they are coming from. Thank you for this opportunity to apply for an RA position. I do want to be an RA, but I want what you want for me and the women of this campus, not necessarily what I want. So Lord, calm my spirit and my heart, help me to give my best, to be excellent for your Glory. I love you.
In Jesus' Name,
AMEN

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment