Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 164...resident assistant...

so now begins my journey to taking my residence on BETA 1. yes, you read right. I am going to be the first woman RA on BETA 1 on the campus of Spring Arbor University! I am super super super excited for this!!! God is so good.
I have been asked by Student Development to consider the following words as I prepare my heart to serve in this way...
“... whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be the slave of all.  For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Mark 10: 42 - 45



such an encouragement to my life that these people have chosen me to be the RA of BETA 1. I have all of these various ideas swirling around in my head, all of these verses buzzing around as possible visions for our floor. I know that they will put new carpet in, and make it livable for the women coming in, I just couldn't get the vision out of my head that they would subjected to the ridicule that comes along with being the first floor of women on Beta 1!


and i've just received some inspiration. Is it weird that I already have a theme and a theme verse for the year next year? lol....thanks God!


cm



No comments:

Post a Comment