Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 280...renew...

Happy Three Month Anniversary to my wonderful, handsome boyfriend Zachariah! I am so blessed by him. He is an amazing man of God. I really really like him. I also really really love him too.

Being away from him is hard, but its made me realize how fortunate I am to have him. I am amazed all the time that he has chosen me among all the fair maidens in the world. it just baffles me sometimes.

The Lord has been renewing and recharging my mind this week. I am very excited to go on the mission's trip next week. I am also a little scared. I got stung by a bee yesterday and I have other bug bites that have flared up into allergic reactions. So far this summer the bugs are winning. Pray that they don't bother me in Indy. I need to be at full strength next week :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment