Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 293...walk instead of run...

So this morning I woke up and was like, "I don't think so!" It was EARLY! but I rolled out of bed, put my running shoes on and proceeded to WALK the campground. I ran *cough* jogged a bit, but for the most part, because of my cough, I walked very briskly and listened to some Phil Wickham. Amazing.

I am happy that I got up and took the time to start my day right. Then this afternoon after service and lunch I walked the whole campground. I almost got lost, but I had a wonderful 40 minute stroll with Jesus. I loved it. I think the routine of just staying active is a great way to feel better in my own skin. Losing weight would be nice, but as long as I keep moving, I will eventually see results :) I played frisbee with Luke, Marc, Liz and Jacob before lunch and it was great to move around. I know that I am not the best frisbee player, but I am learning to get over it, and just DO it.

Tomorrow I will get up and jog again. I will do this for the rest of my life because I love Jesus and he wants me to take care of myself. So I will to honor him.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment