Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 294...volleyball equals teamwork...


Today we, as a wellspring team, entered into the Volleyball Tourney. Jake, Liz, Marc, Eric, Jacob, and myself played the first set of games, winning 2 out of 2. Then Luke joined us for the next set and we only won 1 out of 3. It was fun. I like being active. Since it was around 3:30, I went back to the cabin, grabbed a quick shower and started memorizing Philippians 1:1-15. That is my goal this week. I am excited for this. The incentive is to either memorize it, or buy the entire team ice cream. I’ll take the memorizing thank you! 
Tonight there is a concert being put on by a local youth group band. They have a light rack and speaker stacks. Big time stuff man. We will have to see how that goes...I hope they are good. There is nothing worse than a well equipped band that isn’t up to snuff musically. 
Tomorrow we are going to help sand, prime and paint a fence for one of Liz’s family friends. Then we are giving a concert in the evening. Also tomorrow morning we are all doing a musical instrument switch-a-roo. Liz is on bass, Eric and Luke on electric. Marc on vocals, Marrissa on vocals and acoustic and worship leader, Jake is running sound and I am playing keys! super excited for that! May God be glorified in our fun :)
cm

No comments:

Post a Comment