Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 342...anniversary picnic...

today is mine and Zachariah's anniversary. Five months. wow. I packed a surprise picnic lunch for us, and we sat and ate together on the ormston lawn :) Then we had to hurry back our RA duties.

I love this job, I love this job! I enjoy having a room to myself, but I also enjoy the freedom of roaming the floor without being tied to a roommate! So. Good.

Tonight is a floor dinner. our first one! I can't wait to get to know the girls better and find out what they are interested in doing for our first floor event. I have two ideas. I hope they BOTH fly. I want to do a fall photo shoot and then an off campus excursion to an apple orchard. But maybe I should wait for those to happen in October? not sure. We'll see!

returners moved in today. Its great to see everyone back on campus!! Deeper begins tonight at 9pm. I am super excited for that!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment