Monday, September 27, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 363...the end is near...

the end of this year's journey of blogging is coming near. Wednesday I will make  my final blog entry for an entire year. I wish I could say that I am proud of every entry. I am just in awe of God's grace that I could complete such a journey.

Today I am suffering from a sinus cold, but PRAISE THE LORD! I am doing well in classes, getting to know my friends better and enjoying the love and support offered by Zachariah so much right now. Inspite of my physical state, I am joyful, rejoicing in the goodness of the Lord even in my physical sufferings. Now, talk to me after classes on tuesday, and you might hear some more complaining. I am in class all day, 11 am until 6pm. hopefully I can survive that. With God's strength I will! Praise the Lord! For he ALONE is worthy!

Tonight I am not going to band rehearsal. First of all, I don't have the energy to, and second, playing oboe will just be plain murder on my sinus'. Not something a vocalist can consider. no way jose`.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment