Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 351...something in the air...

Tonight Zachariah and I met with Pastor Kerry over dinner and discussed our internship at Minges Hills Church of God. I am excited that I could earn practicum hours while gaining extremely valuable experience. We got to design a worship space. I love it. The way the stage is set is very traditional, the communion table is the focal point along with altar rails flanking either side. The piano is off in the corner, not the focus, as it should be, and the speakers round out the space, on either side. I have to figure out how to get the piano into the system. I think it would be easier on my voice, I would feel like I don't have to sing over it as much if the volume in my face was turned down. Now I sound like a snob. lol

well its time for Deeper, I'm excited about that. Ron is great.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment