Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 347...lead me to the cross...

Today Zachariah and I started our adventure as worship leaders for Minges Hills Church of God in Battle Creek. We did an Offertory, "Lead me to the Cross" by Brooke Fraiser. Awesome song, the lyrics are really impacting.

Then we returned to school and we snuggled in his popasan chair for the afternoon open hours. I then went home and got dinner, and we met for Arbor Games. Then I went back over to Ormston for a bit before returning to my floor. I love living on campus, I mostly love the people, and just being able to sit down and connect with someone just because. I love spring arbor. and I love Zachariah. He's my FAVORITE!

The Lord has been so good to me throughout these last couple of weeks. He has kept me strong, and also provided support for me through my fellow RA staff, my floormates, friends, family and now the newest edition to my life, Zachariah. I know some of you may get sick of how much I mention him, but I am so thankful for his love and support of me. He is interested in seeing God get bigger in my life and also in his life. what more could a girl ask for?

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment