Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 346...singing in the rain...

Today I woke up at 10:30 am, but I stayed in bed and read for awhile until getting up, doing some Zumba :) then hitting the shower. Zachariah called after that for me to join him on a Jackson run. He needed to go to the bank for laundry quarters, and I just love to spend time with him, so I went along...he surprised me with a stop by Starbucks and he bought me coffee. He is the best. Then we went to Playford and he got a couple of 1/4" cables and some guitar picks. We returned to campus and went our separate ways. I finally got a bowl of oatmeal in my system, then we met for dinner because his sister Ariel was here to see the concert. The whole day it POURED. off and on, but it mostly just RAINED the entire day. Needless to say we did have to run, jump and sing our way through the rain. It was awesome. I hope I am not going to get sick!!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment